Dentist in Pittsburgh, PA
The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Tom Brown, D.M.D.
Premier Cosmetic Dentist with continued education in veneer placement, cosmetic dentures, sleep apnea, and full mouth rehabilitation.
- University Of Pittsburgh Bachelor of Science, Biology
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, 1984
- Case Western University Post Graduate Esthetic Dentistry Certificate, 1993
- Las Vegas Institute (LVI), Anterior Esthetic Dentistry Degree, 1997
- Pacific Aesthetic Continuum Functional Advanced Anterior Aesthetic Program (Pac Live University of Pacific), 2000
- Invisalign Certification, 2004
- Strictland Fountain of Youth Denture Certification 2013
- Clinical Mastery 2014
- Spear Facially Generated Aesthetics 2014
- KOIS Center Aesthetics 2014-2015
- AGD Academy of General Dentistry
- AACD American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Seattle Study Club Member
- Pittsburgh Dental Research Club Member
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Christine Baroni, D.M.D.
- University of Pittsburgh Dental Hygiene Certificate, 2001
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, 2007
- American Dental Association
- Certification in Botox and Dermal Filler
Lisa Matisko D.M.D., M.D.S.
Specialist in Endodontics
- University Of Pittsburgh Bachelor of Science, Chemistry
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, 1990
- Ohio State University Advanced General Dentistry Residency, 1991
Meet Our Fantastic Team
- Jan Collins, RDH,BS
- Jerianne Benish, RDH, BS
- Mindy Juricich, RDH, BS
- Marcie Schirmer, RDH, BS
- Krystal Doyle, CDA, RDA ,EFDA
- Kelly Collins, RDA, EFDA
- Shawna Belsterling
- Breanna LaGorga, EFDA