Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Edgewood Dental's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Towne Centre Offices
1789 S. Braddock Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15218
Phone: (412) 307-4496
Fax: (412) 242-4606
7:00am - 5:00pm
As a licensed Dentist in Pittsburgh, PA we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventative care. We feel this will lead to a more trusting doctor/patient relationship and, for many people, relieve the stress about seeing a dentist.
We take pride in providing you with a comfortable office experience where our qualified staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Our main office is conveniently located in Pittsburgh , PA and we invite you to call with any questions or email us via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site. We will do everything possible to ensure you a pleasant visit.
MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Cash, or Checks.
We welcome your dental insurance and participate with the following:
- United Concordia (PPO PLAN)
- Cigna DNSP
- Delta Dental
- UPMC Dental Advantage
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn't cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
https://www.carecredit.com/apply/confirm.html?light=1&encm=AWBWb1U3AGUCPlczV2MAaVFrVjZUMllqBGMAOVA0VWY%3D Facilities and Equipment
The minute you walk through the door, you will know you've come to the right place. Upon Arrival, you can help yourself to our drink and coffee bar, where you can personally brew the coffee of your choice on our Keurig Coffee maker. Edgewood Dental Associates' office has a relaxing atmosphere with friendly and accommodating staff members who will make you feel right at home. Our use of the latest advances in technology includes laser detection of invisible decay, one-hour smile whitening, and same-day tooth-colored restorations to help you maintain a lifetime of healthy and bright smiles.
So whether you're looking for the latest in cosmetic dentistry or simply a dentist who can help you maintain your family's smiles, please join us. It's the best of both worlds - old-fashioned relationships and today's advanced dentistry - and it really is something to smile about.
- Intraoral Photography - magnified pictures from inside your mouth displayed on monitor.
- Fully computerized office.
- Diagnodent - laser device that enables us to detect decay at its earliest stage.
- Air Abrasion - non-invasive way to restore tooth decay, eliminates the need to fill teeth with anesthetic and a drill.
- Ultrasonic cleaning - an instrument that removes stain and tartar from the teeth.
- Juice and Coffee Bar
- Bose™ Headphones
- Cable TV in reception area
- Casey™ interactive patient education DVDs .
- Full line of halitosis products, fluoride, toothpaste, and electronic toothbrushes available for purchase.
- Well-educated and friendly staff. All staff members participate regularly in continuing education classes.
- While you are getting work done you can use our iPod Touches and listen to your song/genre of choice of Pandora.
- While you are waiting for your in office crown to mill and bake, you can watch the movie of your choice on the big screen televisions in the room from Netflix.